You might have gifted your loved ones with personalised gifts but have you ever wondered how these personalised gifts are made? Have you ever wondered how the images and pictures that you choose are imprinted on the items?
This is done with the help of Heat Press Machine. Excited to know how it actually works? Here is a quick knowledge on how it works.
It is a machine designed to imprint graphics and images on items like t-shirts. Specially designed machines are used to print images on mugs, caps, plates etc with correct application of heat and pressure.
Here is how the basic t-shirt imprinting is done.
* Choose the image to be printed on the product.
* The image has to be printed as it appears. So, you need to reverse it to get it printed on the fabric. Use some editing applications to reverse the image
* Print the reversed image on a transfer paper based on the printer used to print the image
* Trim the paper if necessary
* Pre-set the temperature, pressure of the machine.
* Set the timer
* Place the t-shirt on the machine. Make sure that the portion on which the image has to be printed is on top.
* Place the transfer paper such that the top side of the paper faces the shirt.
* Close and press the machine
* Start the machine
* One the timer goes off, open the machine and remove the t-shirt
* Remove the transfer paper from the shirt.
This is how the image is printed on t-shirts. There are different machines available to print the images on various products based on size and shape. There are also multi use machines like 4 in 1, 6 in 1, 8 in 1 and so on to print on key chains, mugs, ceramic plates. If you are planning to start a business with it, choose one based on your need.